THE GLOBAL SUN OVEN® RETRO-FIT INCLUDES:
EZ Sun-track indicators
The E-Z Sun-track indicators have two holes. As the light of the sun shines through the top hole, a small round dot of light will appear inside the indicator. When the oven is perfectly aligned with the sun, the round dot will be centered over the bottom hole.
Extra Thick Glass
The Glass is 25% thicker than the glass on the prior SUN OVENS® for increased shatter resistance, improved insulation, and hotter cooking temperatures.
Dual-purpose leveling rack
The dual-purpose leveling rack hangs inside the oven and swings freely to prevent spilling food onto the rack. The dual-purpose leveling rack can also be set on the floor of the oven to increase the usable area inside the SUN OVEN®.
Hangs to prevent spills when refocusing. The side arms can fold below the rack to sit on the oven floor while accommodating larger pots, pans. or baking bags.
Wind resistant alignment leg with ground stakes
Allows you to raise or lower the oven’s orientation to meet the sun on the horizon with increased stability. To prevent blowing over in high winds, the alignment legs can be staked to the ground or tied to a table.
Virtual SUN OVEN® Cookbook & Emergency Preparedness Organizer CD
New SUN OVEN® eCookbook & Emergency Preparedness CD featuring 600 recipes, hundreds of pictures, and video clips has been developed by Cook’n, the award winning and #1 best-selling recipe organizer.
With Cook’n, you can organize recipes, plan menus, make shopping lists, analyze nutrition, create family cookbooks, share recipes, and much more! You can also enter your personal recipes into the program database, organize your recipes into cookbooks and chapters, and enter ingredients into a search function to find specific entries. The search feature can also be used to find the best recipes on the internet. Weekly menus, shopping lists, and recipes are printable and can sync to a mobile device for portability.
• Browse over 600 mouthwatering recipes with photos
• Enter personal recipes and add photos
• Design & print family cookbooks
• Create custom meal plans
• Generate shopping lists
• Share recipes through email or blogs
• Adjust recipe serving sizes automatically
• Quickly search hundreds of recipes in seconds
• Analyze the nutritional value of recipes
• SUN OVEN® FAQs,
• SUN OVEN® operating instructions,
• Complete video series on how to best use a SUN OVEN®
• Free monthly recipe update
• Retail value $109
The Preparedness for Life program contains Video demonstrations, Excel Spreadsheets, Powerpoint Presentations, Food Storage Recipes, and all of the features and functionality you need to prepare menus, make shopping lists, plan, prepare, and organize.
You will find everything you need to know to be prepared. The check-lists, step-by-step instructions, video demonstrations, and Powerpoint presentations will give you the peace of mind of knowing you are well prepared including:
• Organizational worksheets and checklists
• Household contents inventory record
• Needs assessment worksheets
• Instructions to create a prepared pantry with video demonstrations
• Family financial preparedness training
• Step-by-step instructions for every type of emergency kit
• Month-by-month preparedness steps
• A customizable family emergency manual
• Traditional food storage recipes
• Virtual shopping trip to learn how to quickly fill your prepared Pantry
• Shopping list creation
• How to determine what food & equipment YOUR family needs to store